Business Briefing Invitation

Print this approach and I suggest using it word for word especially in the beginning

Memorize it... it could be valuable to you!

Don't be afraid to read it word for word to someone over the phone... make a few copies so you always have it handy, one in your car, your home, your office...you can mold the approach to fit your prospect, but in the beginning, you got to master the wheel before you can embellish upon it... are you coachable? Simply follow the script!


Weekly and/or Telephonic Business Briefing Invitation

INTRO

Yes hello sir/maam,


My name's/this is ____________, I'm a recruiting assistant with a _______ company... and I was calling to ask if maybe you could use an just an extra one to three hundred dollars a week working part time from home?


Or

...and I was just following up to see if perhaps you were still curious about earning some extra income working from home?


Ok great... I just recently got involved in this business project myself as a side project... and it's a VERY SIMPLE business... what we offer is a very simple month to month membership which includes ___________

Once again, my name is _________ ...and this even though it's part time, it is a big project... so m
y job is just to let you know that I will be sitting down (OR I have an expert who will be sitting down) a couple of times this week to explain the project to people in the local area... this would be a chance to hear all the information like what exactly is included in these services/products as well as exactly what the business side is all about...such as how you get paid etc...  and we'd invite you to simply join us and listen in as a guest...?!?!

(Pause and wait for reply...ignore most objections and attempt to invite to give them the details to the best fitting time and location... if they are still resistant, skip to the bottom and invite them to hear a call or webinar) 

Well... if you have a pen and a paper handy, I can give you the information on that...

Ok great, now like I said, this briefing will be fairly short and it will have a lot of information, in fact, you'll want to bring a notepad... now I have a time available where me and/or my associate(s) will be going over the details on (day morn/nood/eve) in the area/city of __________and then again one other time on 
(day morn/nood/eve)...   which one of those would be more convenient for you?

Ok great, so then we'll mark you down for
(General time and location i.e. Thurs evening of this week)...and like I said, you'll just be sitting in to listen as a guest only...  the time of the overview will be right at (i.e. 7:15 pm)... this will give you enough time to simply sign in as a guest...  and remember to mention my name when you get there and we'll make sure there's at least a couple of extra seats open for you in case you're bringing a friend... 

Now ___________ the actual street address is _____________ and it's right there in the city/area of __________ near the landmark/intersection of ____________...  perhaps you're familiar with the area?! Ok then it should be easy enough to find... OR OK then hopefully you'll be able to google or mapquest it ok?!

(Try to get them visually familiar with the time and location of the overview so that things go smooth when they are getting to your briefing) 

Ok great, now as I was saying, the briefing is business casual and will begin right at _________ sharp and __________, just so you know what to expect, it's just going to be right inside of the ___________ (Stbx coffeehouse/Sheraton Hotel/Denny's Rest etc)

(If you're going to be at the briefing or you're the one they are meeting at the location, then describe yourself a little and what you'll likely be wearing)

I want you to feel welcome when you get there... so once again, tell them you're a guest of _____________...  and this briefing will be pretty powerful, so you're gonna get a ton of great info about the business...but please take my number down in case there are more questions afterwards, you'll be able to reach me right here, my number is ____________....

So you have the information on the briefing, do you have any questions about that time or location?

Ok great, sounds exciting, it will be great to have you as a guest and I also look forward to hearing your feedback afterwards.

Ok so thank you for coming out to see us/me, I'm confident that you'll enjoy it and so we look forward to seeing you out there on (day at time)

USE THE APPROACH BELOW TO GIVE A TEN MINUTE TELEPHONIC PRESENTATION TO A PROSPECT YOU CAN'T or WON'T ATTEND A BRIEFING...


For those who can't get to the briefing, our experts have put together a very brief 12 minutes explanation of our business that you can simply listen into right there from the comfort of your own home...
If I go ahead and give you the number for the call, would you listen to it?!

Ok great... 
now _________, if you have a pen and a paper handy, I can go ahead and give you the information/number!

Once again, you know my name is ________... and my direct phone number here is ________!

Now _________, this is actually a very simple business and this 12 minute call I'm giving you is going to explain everything you actually need in order to get started...so you may even want to hear it a couple of times so you have a good understanding of exactly what is included in our programs and what is not as well as what is involved in the business...

The phone number for the call (or website for the webinar) is ____________

This call is a brief orientation of the business opportunity

I invite you to listen to that call, in fact, that call is everything and it's an honer to have you even hear it...I've been getting a great response from that call and I know you're find it has a lot of great information...   how soon do you think you'll be able to hear it?

OK great, then be sure to listen in and write down your questions and you can reach me directly here on my line...  you do have my number written down there as well right?

Remember, if you like what you hear on the call, get back in touch with me here immedi
ately so I can give you a website to look at...  they've set me up with a great website that really explains everything in more detail with visuals and everything... you can get back with me immediately and I can get that link address and send it over to you... that's if you like what you hear on that 12 minute call... otherwise I'll follow up with you before the next training just to make sure you're able to get the website address... sound good?! Ok great...I appreciate you taking my call and I look forward to perhaps working with you.

 that 12 minute call will probably answer most of your questions, I hope you enjoy it and I will look forward to getting you that website address...

No comments:

Post a Comment